Lola background

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WHAT THE HADES????

CRAPOLA! So yes, I know that the last several posts have been a bit dramatic (wahhh!), but COME ON!! What the f*$@ is going on?? I made the mistake of stepping on the scales after two good days of making good choices, and how much weight loss did I see??? A 2.5LB WEIGHT GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone tell me how this happens? Good gravy, batman, I'm gonna have to resort to eating sawdust to get the scale to move down! Tomorrow is my one month bandiversary, and I hoped that I'd have more than just 10 lbs off!!!! :(

On a lighter note, I'm beginning to look forward to going back to school. I don't look forward to not seeing dd as much, but I love my job. And in the long run, it is good to have s life of my own, apart from dd and dh. Though I love the idea, I don't think I could be a stay-at-home mom. The summer months are enough for me!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Argh. I feel your pain.

But, it could be a couple of things. First off it's the 18th, so for me, for example, in about 5-7 days I will put on water weight for my period- could this be close to that TOM for you?

Secondly, I have noticed from trolling along in other blogs that a lot of women develop a pattern of gaining about 23 lbs before a big weight loss.

Hang in there. I know you had a hard couple of days eating wise, but I really don't think that would account for the 2.5 lbs.

You're doing great! This to shall pass.