
Woo-Hoo! Today started out with a band and a drippy run! Oops! I meant bang, but I like the 'band' mistake - lol! How appropriate. My NSV 'bang' or should I say "band bang" was that I tried on several pairs of pants that I haven't be able to wear since I lived in NYC three years ago. They are a bit tight, but I can zip and button them! Kewl! My thighs still look a bit like over-stuffed sausages in the pants, but in 10 lbs or so, they should fit! Wow. Can't wait!
On a not-so-fun note, I have been dealing with a slight cold for a few days, one given to me by my darling 16month old daughter. She is lucky she is so darn cute - otherwise I might take it personal!! This is where the 'drippy-run' comes in - I'm talking about the never-ending-drippy faucet once known as my nose. Don't you hate it when this happens??? Where does all that watery stuff come from?? Surely I've had at least a gallon of watery stuff coming out of my head in the last 2 days. Sorry if this is TMI! Soooo - this now leads to my million dollar idea that will become my first invention. You know when your nose gets like this, and all you want to do is stuff the kleenex up your nose and leave it because the sides of your nose are getting chapped and chaffed from constant wiping??? Well, several years ago I came up with a solution, though I haven't made the move to actually create them yet. Here it is: NOSE TAMPONS!! Yes - think about it!! Wouldn't they solve that problem?? I thought that I could make them in flesh or fashion colors, and on the string, I could hang colorful beads! Now that I'm into my pandora bracelet, I thought I could also make high-end collectable charms to match your outfit or earrings! Now I know, you are laughing right now - but you have to admit that when your nose is a constant dripping faucet, a nose-tampon sounds pretty good! Poor hubby got a good laugh last night when he saw me sleeping, mouth gaping open and kleenex stuffed in the nose. Might have looked silly, I'm sure, but at least it worked! lol.
Okay, have to run now because I'm having a 'working lunch' with a friend at Panera. Do they make low-fat soups? I'll find out soon!
Have a good day everybody!
8 comments:
Ooh, I like the nose tampon.
I would also like a nose sweater, for those cold days!
Have fun at lunch, so glad to hear about the pants getting loser, awesome job and I'm sure it's a good boost what with the scale being a pain in the ass lately!
:-)
Many of the posters on the Barix board meet at Panera and I guess they have healthy soups and salads. Let me know your recommendations! :)
O yes, I like this idea. Very attractive as well. What will you call them?
Also, it's always my thighs that are hang up as well!
LMAO! Nose tampon! That is too funny. I wish I had that problem - I have the opposite, it all sits up in my sinuses and won't come out and then I get a sinus infection.
Yay for being able to get into your smaller clothes! :)
lolol Oh jeez... the mind boggles.. tampons for the nose. I get a vision of a Rastafarian with the colorful hat, the dreadies and a string hanging from his nose with matching colored beads.
Great post
PS hope you feel better soon.
Oh man, you need a new name but the market is out there!!!! Totally, lol. Oh man.. beads... LOL.. I am just cracking up!
Post a Comment