Lola background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mush! Mush!

Well, it is official! I am on to the mushy stage after seeing Dr. Schram today. I had already had some mushy foods, such as hummus and mashed potato. I'm really not quite sure how much this stage is going to be so different. I'm not going to be able to get my protein grams in unless I continue to have those yummy but gritty protein shakes. Not that I mind so much, but I'd like to have the option. However, I REFUSE to eat puree'd grilled cheese or chili, cheeseburgers, roast beef, etc. That just sounds soooo disgusting!!!

I'm officially down 10lbs, though I've gotta get back on the treadmill. That would certainly speed the process!

I'm nearly finished with my quilt, which was my summer project. I'm excited about it, because it has been a while since I've been able to 'create' anything. I'll have to post photos when I'm done!

I'm loving blogspot right now! I love being able to read everyone's weight loss journeys, and I've learned so much. If any of you have suggestions about the mushie stage, I'd appreciate it!! Till next time...

No comments: