Lola background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Green (with envy of Catherine)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I'm feeling my Irish roots today. My grandpa (James Donnelly - can't get more Irish than that!) used to make all sorts of green food for my mom and siblings when they were young. Green eggs, ham and green milk anyone?

Meanwhile, I am slowly on the move down the scale again. It seems like I lose three pounds, gain back two, lose three, gain back two, etc. As long it is slow and steady, I'm good with that! But now that Spring is showing us HER green side, I am (as we all are) beginning to get excited for summer and warmer weather clothing. Are y'all dreaming of the cute clothes that you'll be able to wear once you get smaller? Or are you like Catherine who  is a mere ONE POUND away from her goal? 
The question of the day is: what item of clothing can't you wait to wear when you reach goal?

Happy Green Beer day everyone!

7 comments:

momma2fi said...

I know this sounds silly, but I'm looking forward to wearing heels without them killing after 5 minutes. Will that happen? We'll see in about 50 lbs.

momma2fi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momma2fi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I want to go to a boutique store that sells designer jeans and try them all on and dance around :)

Sarah said...

That is a good question... high heels are interesting! Actually, I want to wear one of those straight-cut dresses that don't have a lot of "give" to them that fit well and I look good in!!!

THE DASH! said...

You honestly wont have to wait until goal until you wear your favorite piece of clothing. I am still about 15 pounds away from mine - and boy, am I having fun. But yeah, high heels was a goodie - getting back into those skyscrapers was awesome. Love the new blog too!!

Gen said...

This one is easy: cute designer jeans! Being able to wear jeans and feel comfortable in them has always been one of my major goals.

How about that Catherine?????