Lola background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Doing the happy dance!


Think of seeing a naked (still flabby) girl doing the happy dance because she just stepped off the scales and realized that she has lost 40 pounds!
Now, if that image is too much to imagine - then just think of a happy girl doing the happy dance!!!!
I am now at a weight that is a lb or two less than what I was when I met hubby 8 years ago! Not only that, but I am .9 (that is .9!) lbs away from the next 'tens' on the scale!!!!! 
I'm not going to think that it may have been a couple lbs less if I had not cheated a bit for the last few days. OH WELL! I'm STILL SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!! AND PROUD OF MYSELF!!
Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!!

Gen said...

Yay Kimberly! I know just how you feel!!!! Congrats and best wishes for a speedy trip to 50!

Amy W. said...

Congrats! 40 pounds was my first big goal as well!!!!