Yep - I cheated myself of a pound today when I said I had lost 40 pounds. Now, it is one thing to say that you've lost more than you actually have, because you know down deep inside that you may be fooling everyone, but you are not fooling yourself. But to not even see that you've lost more than what you did? THAT'S CRAZY!
But that is what happened. I was so excited that I had actually made it to a 40 lb loss, that I didn't even realize until on the way to work that I had actually lost 41 lbs and 1 oz (10 ozs in a lb, right?).
FREAKIN HILARIOUS!

3 comments:
Hate to burst your bubble but 16 oz = 1 lb! You are doing terrific with your weight loss! Go, momma, go!
Look at you go!! :) Keep it up!
But if your scales measures in tenths, like 50.1 it means you actually lose 1/10th of a pound or 1.6 oz. And we thought we sould only need math in elementary school. Nice numbers. Glad it is going well.
Sandy
Post a Comment