As of today, I am 39 pounds down! I tried so hard this week to stay at it, and in the middle of the week, I actually gained nearly 2 pounds!! WHAT THE FRUITCAKE?????
Well, another pound of Ms. Flab has left the building, and I'm so pleased! Double this amount, and I'll be well into onederland!
Hope y'all are doing well, andthumbing your nose at your own Ms. Flab!

2 comments:
That is so amazing!
You'll have to post a new pic soon gorgeous gal!
Oh man, I am sooooo flabby right now. Even with working out it's loose skin city in the tummy region. I wish the flab would really just melt away overnight!
Hi Brooke! Well, I guess that I'd rather have flabby skin than rolls of fat that make me look like an overstuffed sausage! But, whereas you have flabby skin, I still have the fat roll. :( But - I noticed yesterday that the back fat is slowing going away! Thanks Gawd!
Post a Comment