Well, I can't believe that I have 36 followers, and that you are actually reading what I post (even though some of you have a much greater number of followers than that - wow!)! Well, you must be really bored!! lol. Just because I'm curious, and because I'm bored and have nothing else to post today (!), I'd love to know where you are all from. ROLE CALL!!!!
10 comments:
Born and raised in Topeka, Kansas...now a resident of Pensacola, FLorida!
I wasn't sure what you meant by role call, but following Amy's lead:
I am a Northeasterner, living in NJ suburbs and working in NYC. Wife, mommy, executive, and olympic dieter in remission from diet chaos. Just 2 weeks banded today!!
Looking forward to seeing the great results and watching you succeed too.. best, Vanessa
Born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, but I've been in Talladega, AL since 2005 (except for a brief stint in Chicago). :)
Born in Massachusetts, living in SNOWY Southern New Hampshire. Grew up in Ft.Lauderdale for Jr High and High school.
http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
Born Fremantle, Western Australia - lived for the past 20+ years in Rockingham, Perth, Western Australia, a beach-side suburb that has exploded in population!! An aussie, through and through! lol. PS I love your blog - always pop in for a read!!
Madison, Wisconsin!!! :)
born in Portland, Oregon, I've now lived near Seattle Washington for about 11 years...
Hi there - I lived on the East Coast for most of my adult life, but have been in Colorado for the past 10 years (love it). I am 43 and have 4 kids, work at home part time..
Hi there - I'm new today. I'm from Northwestern Illinois.
Wow! So many people from so far away! This is one of the coolest things about the internet! We would have never met otherwise!
Post a Comment