Lola background

Sunday, October 18, 2009

1/3 of the way!


Wow!! Though this is going to be a quick post, because I am oh-so-tired, just wanted to give my new stats: I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal, and I've lost 32 pounds!!! I can barely believe it. I am now smaller than what I was when DH asked me to marry him, so believe it or not, my rings are getting a bit loose! Strange feeling. In another 10 pounds, I will be at the weight when he and I first met. I'm hoping that I'll be in a size 20 soon - my 22s are getting big! Yippee! Yeah for me!
Hope y'all are having a fantabulous weekend. I'll post more later.

7 comments:

Gen said...

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Dinnerland said...

Great news! You're working and the band is working with you !!!

THE DASH! said...

How fantastic!! Congrats.. so happy for you xx

SuperMegaAnna said...

Hey, I have a pair of size 20 Lane Bryant Jeans that don't Fit me Anymore... would you like them? Let me know! amchenai@tds.net

Amy W. said...

That is awesome! What does DH think?

Brooke said...

Good news, you're doing great!

How do you plan on celebrating this momentous loss?

I am thinking of booking a mani/pedi and facial at a spa nearby. I'm just thinking we all deserve some TLC for all the hard work we do!

momma2fi said...

Thanks everyone! Amy - hubby says I'm looking pretty good - as he slaps my ass! lol. Brooke - that sounds fabulous - I haven't had a facial in a long time! Anna - I'm going to have to take you up on those jeans! Hopefully I can squeeze into them soon.