I've been wavering about whether to take my nose ring out or not. Now it is not a hoop, or a ring that is obvious. It is a tiny, tiny mini pink stone that catches the light a bit. Miniscule. One minute I love it, and I say that I can get away with it because I have a creative job that is not corporate. The next minute I remind myself that I am not 22 (I'm 44), that I am a professional, and that the word 'tasteful' might not be one to describe a nose piercing. I have always been one who danced the lines of acceptability, often times because I enjoy being a rebel and testing the water, but also because I think the status quo just needs to be challenged sometimes! To keep it, or not to keep it, that is the question!
So - your two cents please!
2 comments:
I say keep it in unless you dont like it anymore and it doesnt give you the same feelings it used to.
I think its cool you have it :D
I want mine back.
Post a Comment