Lola background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Satisfaction!?


So I may not have mentioned this, but I got a fill last friday. Oh, wait a minute, I did mention it in an earlier blog. So now I have 10 1/2ccs in an 11cc band. And let me tell you, that I think this is it, or close to, my sweet spot. IT BETTER BE, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH MORE ROOM LEFT!! I've read some of your posts that mention that you are tighter in the morning, during Aunt Flo's visit, etc. I never really knew that or experienced that until now! In the morning, I am tight enough that I can't gulp water. I have also PB'd a couple times quite a while after I had eaten, not the usual minute or two after eating. Bread used to be a bit of a problem, and it certainly is now! Furthermore, I find that I have to eat much more slowly, even slower than before - a meal can last a half hour or more! Concerning portion sizes - I am now forced to eat very small amounts (re: pic above). I would say that I now feel full with only 1/2 a cup of food. I was eating small amounts before, but this is definitely different. I can't believe the difference in just one fill. I mean, for a short time, after my last fill, I thought about getting an unfill. But after reading so many of your posts, I decided to hold off, noticing that many of you lost your tightness after only a few weeks. But this is different. It doesn't feel any tighter than before, but I am processing foods differently, and notice that things have changed in terms of staying fuller longer, and feeling like a PB coming on much later than normal. Has anyone else noticed a fill like this before - one that feels different yet also the same?? Strange. But I'll take it if it means losing more poundage!!

On another note - Vegas Baby! We are going to Vegas with good friends of ours next week - and will be gone for four days. We are so excited because we need couple time - and though I will miss my baby so much, I think it is healthy and important to re-connect with the hub. So for those of you who have been to Vegas - any suggestions on what to do? Any suggestions on which games we should play so we can win our millions? hee hee! It is a truly craptastic town - cheezy, brash, loud, tasteless, and fabulous! I would never have gone again if it had not been for our friends suggesting that we all go together. I would have preferred Paris! But not having the hassles of going abroad is nice - not to mention the money that we will save.

Alrighty ladies - happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

I saw your post today and went: cool you've posted then looked down and you had all these posts I missed. How did I do that? Arrgh.
Anyway, sounds like things are going great guns. Hope the fill does great things for you and enjoy Vegas. I would love to get there one day. The city of lights sounds a fun place to be.
Cara :)

SuperMegaAnna said...

I have totally had a fill like that... in fact, it was the one that got me to the sweet spot. I wasn't really any tighter feeling but I would stay full much longer and eat less. It was great.. then I had a full unfill and am now working my way back to that. I do think my next fill will be that magical one again.

Donut Diva said...

Sounds like your last fill is a lot like my last one. I am at 10 cc's in an 11 band also. I really have to eat much slower now too and eating in the morning is out of the question. I have debated about getting an unfill but hoping this fill will get the scale moving again.
Will check back to see how it is working for you.
DD-
WWW.bandedup.blogspot.com