Lola background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ding, Dong, the witch is gone!



Gone, but not dead! I had to post something about tonight's biggest loser. TRACEY IS FINALLY GONE!!! No, she wasn't a complete witch, but I have to tell you, I could not stand the woman! Anyone who uses people for personal gain, or manipulate people to your own advantage, or to thwart people's efforts to improve their lives is twisted. I know many of us watch the show, and it is clear that she regarded the 'competition' this way. I'm sure she is a wonderful woman in her day to day life - but PLEASSSSSEEEEEE!! She should have been gone weeks ago. Okay - my two cents - I'm going to beddy-bye now.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I got to the point where I couldn't stand to hear her "confessionals" either.. every time her voice came on I would cuss at her and call her names. My husband was amused ;)

Amy said...

I was so happy that they came to their senses and got her out of there!! I so was so OVER her crying every time the camera was on her.