Lola background

Friday, November 13, 2009

Clothes up for grabs!

Okay my peeps - I have some great clothes up for grabs! It is now 5:13 in the morning, so I don't have pics, but I couldn't sleep after my dd got up this morning. She is now asleep - I'm wide awake! argh. Anyway, now that I'm finally in an 18/20, I have some great tops and slacks that are up for grabs. Lane Bryant Lexington (?) pants - black or brown, with slit pockets in front and back, boot cut. LOVE the way they fit - so I bought them in the smaller size I can fit into now! I also have a few tops as well, but will have to give a description later. Semi-sassy for some, cute sassy for others! Let me know if you are interested, and then send your address to arthistprof@gmail.com. If anyone has 18/20 tops they need to get rid of - let me know! Have a great day everyone!
XO Kimberly

2 comments:

Mattsmom said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I love reading your blog:)) So agree with you about Tracey from BL! So said about who left this week:) Keep up the great work and cheers to buying smaller clothes and getting rid of the big!!!

momma2fi said...

Thanks Matt's Momma! Glad you like the blog - I sound a bit whiny at times - but that's to be expected, I guess, when you are trying to change bad habits and lose weight. I'll have to check your blog out later - where are you in your journey?