Well, it is day 7, and I have lost 5.4 lbs!!! However, I am beginning to understand why this period is called 'bandster hell". It seems that every commercial is about food, and all I crave is every solid food! I'm weak and shaky in the mornings, and first thing I do is make my protein shake (over it already - it leaves a lovely sandy grit all over my mouth! bleck!). BUTTTTT - I know that this is a temporary phase, and that it will be worth it. However, I am going through a bit of mourning for the foods that I will no longer eat in large portions, or at all: nachos with all the fixin's, big bowls of pasta, lots of cheese, ...... okay, now I'm making myself hungry again!!! :D lol. Its all a journey, and I am ready for the ride!
Lola background
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Day 7
Well, it is day 7, and I have lost 5.4 lbs!!! However, I am beginning to understand why this period is called 'bandster hell". It seems that every commercial is about food, and all I crave is every solid food! I'm weak and shaky in the mornings, and first thing I do is make my protein shake (over it already - it leaves a lovely sandy grit all over my mouth! bleck!). BUTTTTT - I know that this is a temporary phase, and that it will be worth it. However, I am going through a bit of mourning for the foods that I will no longer eat in large portions, or at all: nachos with all the fixin's, big bowls of pasta, lots of cheese, ...... okay, now I'm making myself hungry again!!! :D lol. Its all a journey, and I am ready for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh goodness... yes, bandster hell. I hate to break it to you but it gets worse before it gets better. Well, maybe not - but there is a point before you get your first fill that you will be starving and think you're eating too much... just remember this time is about HEALING and not losing weight. That will come! Congrats and keep up the good work! Have you tried protein pudding yet? If you're onto mushy, give that a try... (mix protein powder with pudding mix and milk). THat seemed to go down well for me.
Post a Comment