Lola background
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
What to do?
Feeling pressured today - by no one but myself. Well, perhaps a bit by my dh concerning one portion of this! To have a second child or not? To adopt or not? To have WLS or not? To buy weight loss equipment or not? ARGH!! So many decisions - all important! I agonize over these decisions, and try to do all my research, soul-searching, logical reasoning as to why or why not this decision or that decision, etc., etc., etc.! My blood pressure goes up, my heart rate, and my stress level. DH really wants to get a treadmill and weight machine, and we have found a really good deal on both, but it is still nearly 4 grand to spend when we were really focusing on paying of other debts. I know that I will use the treadmill, but I know it would be cheaper to simply join a gym, which will then give us some time to figure out if we really would use the machines if we had them at home. But then again, are we going to get ourselves out of bed to go work out at a gym, when if the stuff was here, it would make it much easier? ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment