Lola background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Breasts and Booty

I fell off the wagon for a couple days, with a few too many temptations. But I'm right back on! Today, yet other reminders to tell me to get back to it. I had to prep for a colonoscopy that I had today, the prep basically emptying my body of everything all at once. Not pleasant. But, interestingly, it made me drop eight pounds in about 12 hours! Yes, yes, I know I'll regain it in two drinks of water. The appointment went fine. It is all to prep for an upcoming hysterectomy. Necessary. Endometriosis everywhere. I'm glad it is done and I don't have to do it again for another ten years!

Another thing that has me motivated again is that I had a breast reduction appointment today. The idea that I could look good in clothes again really excites me - and the ability to wear pretty nightgowns without looking like I have saggy socks for boobs is also very exciting. But I need to lose the rest of the weight before I do it, otherwise it is not worth it at all. Okay!

The highest motivator is to buy great looking clothes, and look great in them. In my head, I have always been this gorgeous leggy brunette, and the reality is so disappointing sometimes. I've always been the girl that has heard the: "your face is so pretty (too bad about the body)". Ugh. I wanna know what it is like to experience being a decent size again. I'm not asking for skinny, I'm not asking to turn in to Cindy Crawford, I just want to be the best version of my self, of my body (though the reduction is therefore hypocritical, yes).

Looking at great clothing sites is so tempting. I think that I should hit this goal hard, and go after it, just like I go after anything else that I want. I want!

No comments: