No, not THAT kind of getting sweaty! You filthy-minded people! I mean working out! I just walked for 20 minutes at 3.9 mph (no incline), and of those 20 minutes - I jogged for two minutes!! OMG!!!!! It wasn't two consecutive minutes - but who the hell cares??? I JOGGED FOR TWO MINUTES!! Holy crapola! I was feeling good - and was inspired to not only lose 20 lbs before my bandiversary, but also because I was truly inspired, in a jaw-dropping way, to see Catherine in a bikini on her blog this morning. WOWSA! Then I started thinking of the hellish workouts that the peeps do on the Biggest Loser. Then I thought, if they can run on the treadmill for a while and many of them are bigger than I am, then why can't I??? SO I DID! I even imagined that I was part of the competition, and that I was in a challenge, and it was down to just me and another. In this day dream, we were down to the last minute of the competition, both of us barely holding on - and I decided to say FUCK IT! I'm going to blow this out of the park - and increased my speed to 5 mph! I sustained it for only a minute - but next time maybe I can go longer! Me???? Run???? hilarious.
Now I can tell you that it was not a pretty sight. No jogging bra - and my girls need some help, a lot actually, in the support department. So I nearly gave myself black eyes!!! LOL! For this post I even tried to find some images on google of large breasted women who were jogging - hitting themselves in the face or the like with their boobs. No success - what a shocker! God help me if the cops ever have to get into my computer and search it - they will find google searches such as "big boob jogging", "bouncy boobs" and "ugly jogging boobs". Shite - they will think I'm a real perv! LMAO!
Anyway - lol - I'm proud of myself. Now the hard part is getting up tomorrow and doing it again. And the next day. And the next.
Someone asked me to post an image of the quartz nose ring that is completely clear. Here it is! It is called a nose retainer, and is made for people who have a piercing that don't want to show it off in particular situations, or for those who don't want to wear one for a while, but don't want the hole to close up just yet. I have a small nose, and the ring sticks out just a bit because the middle section (not the curved area) is long and hits the septum of my nose - sorry if TMI. I thought about taking the ring out this morning - but I'm not so sure yet, so in it stays for now.
I'm going roller skating again tonight - and I'm adding two more ladies to our group! Even though it is just the second time, we are thinking of naming the night Drinks n Rinks - going out for drinks before or after. Doesn't that sound like fun? Or maybe we'll take on more of a derby name - such as Maulin' Mamas - since we all have toddlers. Cute and Dangerous sounding, right? ha!!
Okay everyone, have a great weekend!


3 comments:
ROFLMAO - cops checking out your computer.
I'm thinking drinks before roller skating would make for a much more interesting evening - don't you hee hee hee
Have fun and keep up the excellent exercise work
ROTF...LMAO....I have always been afraid of giving myself 2 black eyes... while jogging, maybe that's why I'm so fat. Fear of jogging! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." Check out my blog at mybogfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment