Lola background

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Non-WLS post

My DH and DD
Well, it has been a few since my last post. I don't have anything new to write about - other than the fact that after having only 1 day of a hiccup in my food choices (I fell prey to the evils of Ben and Jerry and Tostitos plasti-cheese and chips), the scale says that I am 1 lb up. D*#$-IT!! Lol. I don't know about you, but personally, I think a splurge every now and then is not only healthy (mentally speaking), but well worth it!!! So yes, I'd love to be much lower now, but as I just told my Blubber Blog friend, I'm noticing a change in how my clothing fits. My friend called me baggy butt the other day, and told me that it is close to time to buy new clothes. LOL!! I just realized that I said this was going to be a non-WLS post -   Yeah, right!!

Me and my girl
So, I thought I would post some pics of my fabu family and myself. By the way, remember that my DH had the surgery a bit more than a month before I had mine. He has lost 50lbs now, and I have only lost 20. ARGH! But he is on his way to hunkalicious land!!! Can't wait till I get rid of that Jabba-the-hut double chin! Gahhh-Rosss!

The cutest little raggamuffin in the world!
Ultimately, she is the reason that I had surgery. Not being around for her in the future is not an option!!
Okay - this is all the post I have in me tonight. Hope everyone has a great 'hump' day tomorrow!

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Aww, she is just SO cute.. look at her!! You have a lovely family.. and don't worry, soon that chin will melt away and you will look Superlicious.. just like your hubby!!

Robyn said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Amy W. said...

I love the pictures and think you look beautiful! Congrats on baggy butt!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Yep, I'm with all the others- you and the baby and hubby are one gonrgeous family. 20 lbs is great, so happy for you!

I got some new pants, too. It looked like I was carrying a load around all the time :-)

momma2fi said...

Thanks everyone for your very sweet comments!! My little punkin is my everything. Amy W - I'm gonna have to remember the pointed toe pose!